Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

April Showers

April is almost over, excited about expanding our gardens this year to
better serve our clients. We will also be offering "Farm to Table dinners" coming in the late summer early fall to share our harvest.

Putting together cooking classes which will be starting in June.

I have increase our herb gardens we have three kinds of thyme, rosemary, lavender, parsley, basil, Thai basil, lemon basil to name a few. Very excited.

We will be planting zucchini and when the flowers start blossoming we can not wait to try a few new items to stuff them. My patience is getting the best of me, just want to start now, but of course living in Northeast we have to avoid those temptations, two nights ago the temp went down to mid-20's what that about.

I will have pictures to follow me on bulldozer working the land. Had a great time and thank you to the Laurie and Gerd for letting me play with there equipment.

Being that its spring I will be posting a few soup recipes on our Asparagus, and a nice spring pea soup.

Please feel free to email me, will be happy to forward some recipes for spring hord-

No comments: